Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMPROVEMENTS BUILT OVER PARAPHERNAL PROPERTY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

april405

Arresto Menor

my wife owns a propery wherein we built our house. we were married in 1985...we acquired a loan from a bank thru salary deductions from her salary... i also contributed in cash for the completion of the house roughly equal to the loan that we got from the bank... question... we are planning to separate due to irreconciliable differences.. what would be my share in this situation in case we dissolve our partnership? she owns the land where our house was built.. thank you

attyLLL

how did she acquire the property? inheritance? was it before or after you married?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

april405

Arresto Menor

its a little complicated because my wife and her brother inherited 2 lots- one for each of them. this was contained in a extra judicial settlement and subsequently issued titles in their names , inclduing the prase " married to ".. but after a few years or around 1989, i discovered that the title number that we had did not correspond to the actual lot we were occupying and it turned out that nagkapalit pala ng lote with her brother.. to remedy the situation, they both executed a deed of donation to each other. So technically she acquired the said property thru donation from her brother. We built our house in 2000.

april405

Arresto Menor

april405 wrote:its a little complicated because my wife and her brother inherited 2 lots- one for each of them. this was contained in a extra judicial settlement and subsequently issued titles in their names , inclduing the prase " married to ".. but after a few years or around 1989, i discovered that the title number that we had did not correspond to the actual lot we were occupying and it turned out that nagkapalit pala ng lote with her brother.. to remedy the situation, they both executed a deed of donation to each other. So technically she acquired the said property thru donation from her brother. We built our house in 2000.

sir do you have reply for me.. thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum