Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Malversation of public funds

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Malversation of public funds Empty Malversation of public funds Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm

zb

Arresto Menor

I work in government educational institution. For years the institution I'm working on conducts summer classes. My boss charges exorbitant fees and does not issue official receipts instead improvised ones. The fees were not deposited in a government depository bank which is a requirement for gov't institutions. I happen to found these improvised receipts. If I were to file a malversation case against these individuals, are these improvised receipts sufficient evidence?
Are there merits in this case?

Hoping for your immediate response.

zb

2Malversation of public funds Empty Re: Malversation of public funds Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:35 pm

rchrd

rchrd

most likely, but i have not seen the receipts personally to make a conclusive assessment.

You have to weight your options well. Consider your situation and seek the support of your spouse if you have. Many whistle blowers suffer a lot without support from the people close to them. Pray hard first and wait for the Lord's leading when you have to act against your higher officer so that He will lead you to people who would not exploit you. Be careful because the people you will divulge what you know might be of the same feather with your boss.

Should you decide to pursue a case against your boss, you have to consult through a more private forum.

God bless.

Last edited by rchrd on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity / choice of words)

3Malversation of public funds Empty Malversation Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:36 am

zb

Arresto Menor

I have been praying earnestly for divine guidance regarding this. You are right in cautioning me not to divulge this to the higher-ups who may be in cahoots with my boss. The lead agency I'm working on has "pending" graft cases against my boss and they have been sitting on it to the tune of the song "Bulag, Pipi at Bingi" Shocked

You have also confirmed what I have to do!

God bless you! Thank you so much and more power!

zb

4Malversation of public funds Empty Re: Malversation of public funds Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 pm

zb

Arresto Menor

These people will definitely retaliate. This will come to the point that they will blame the death of Gat Jose Rizal as my doing. They will definitely move heaven and their home - hell to get to me.

Last questions Sir. What could they charge against me and how can I protect myself against these suits?

zb

5Malversation of public funds Empty Re: Malversation of public funds Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:18 am

attyLLL

you can file an anonymous complaint to ombudsman.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Malversation of public funds Empty Re: Malversation of public funds Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:37 am

zb

Arresto Menor

Thank so much again Sir!

zb

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum