Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Malversation of funds. Please help enlighten me..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xawboholano

Arresto Menor

Sir, i have an inquiry. my mom is a brgy capt, and she was filed with a complaint for malversation of funds in the ombudsman. it is about a SP ordinance to allocate 30% of the brgys IRA for a city college proj. Now, they've discussed in their session to make a brgy resolution for it and her brgy council approved it with its minutes signed by them. she then has an OB for iloilo i think. so she ordered her treasurer to work the check for it. Now, when she was away, maybe the opposing brgy councilors planned to do something that would offend my mom, the resolution for it was never signed. and the oic, who has also no knowledge on the proper method, made an order to release the check and give it to the City college thru the Sanguniang Panglunsod(SP). it was received by them. now, my question, is the case valid? or does my mom have a great chance for acquittal? thank you very much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum