Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bouncing Check

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bouncing Check Empty Bouncing Check Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Indiana Jones

Arresto Menor

I was approved for a re-loan by Puregold Lending Company. I issued PDC. I left the country for some official business knowing I could send cash for the remaining 2 payments. Something came up and I wasn't able to send cash. Believe it or not,the amount of the 2 checks are only at 1500 each. My mother informed me about this. I spoke to the collections officer and he told me that they are going to file it to the barangay. My mother cannot pay it as she paid for the tuition fee of my cousin and is no longer financially capable. They said I need to settle by the 30th of June. I can only send cash by the 15th of July. If they file the case, is there any possibility that I will be sent back home due to the case of bouncing check? Thanks.

2Bouncing Check Empty Re: Bouncing Check Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:05 pm

rchrd

rchrd

the possibility that you would be sent back home by reason of the bounced check is remote. The blot on your reputation however as well as a criminal record on your clearances later wont work well with you. Since the amount is small and you will be sending money soon, contact someone who trust you to go and settle the amount immediately then make it your priority to pay your friend as soon as you can.

God bless.

3Bouncing Check Empty Re: Bouncing Check Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Indiana Jones

Arresto Menor

thanks rchrd. God bless you too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum