Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Applicability of Probation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Applicability of Probation Empty Applicability of Probation Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:49 am

Xiris47X

Arresto Menor

Good evening po sir,
I have a question about probation.
The DOJ filed a case before the RTC and the MTC for falsification of commercial documents against my mother. both cases arises due to the same offense however it was filed at two different courts, RTC and MTC, because of the gravity of offense and its respective jurisdiction. at first my mom together with her co-accused plead guilty. then later the DOJ offered them a plea bargaining agreement to change their plea to guilty in exchange that the case will be consolidated and they could apply for probation. The decision of the RTC and MTC was ordered simultaneously on the same day.

my question is that could there be any problem for the application for probation of my mother considering that two distinct courts made a decision on the separate case while. ang pinanghahawakan lang po kasi nila is the plea bargaining na inoffer ng DOJ na ma consolidate ung decision para isa lang yung case at applicable for probation.

your answer will be highly appreciated.
thank you and God Bless

2Applicability of Probation Empty Re: Applicability of Probation Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:25 pm

attyLLL

what did the court orders say?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum