Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEEK ADVICE FROM THE EXPERT/MODERATOR

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SEEK ADVICE FROM THE EXPERT/MODERATOR Empty SEEK ADVICE FROM THE EXPERT/MODERATOR Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:32 pm

michelle arevalo

Arresto Menor

TO THE MODERATOR:

gud pm,hope you can give me a clear advice regarding my unsettled credit card payemnt for almost 3 yrs na po,unfortunately hndi ako makakuha ng trabaho kaya hndi ko ma settle ang payment sa kahit magkanu na mbyran hndi tlga kaya wala akong income.as a requirement naman po sa employment,nag wwory naman ako bk mag ka record ako pag nag apply ako NBI clearance.anu po ba mgyyri pag my record o remarks?iipitin ba ng nbi ung tao pra hndi paalisin?hrapa na hrap na kc ako sa kaiisip sa sitwasyun ko,i do not know how to revive myself from all of these,pls help.

attyLLL

if there are derogatory remarks, they will inform you where the case is pending.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3SEEK ADVICE FROM THE EXPERT/MODERATOR Empty Re: SEEK ADVICE FROM THE EXPERT/MODERATOR Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:08 pm

lynoka

Arresto Menor

Gud evening, ask ko lang po kung magkano minimum payment sa adoption? plano ko po iadopt ung pamangkin ko anak ng kapatid kung babae, pero ung anak nya skin na lumaki 2years old palang ako na nag-alaga gusto ko cya iadopt pra masunod nya apelyido ng asawa kung japanese para makapunta din cya dito sa japan balang araw. Ung pamangkin ko ngayon 13years old na po cya.

Marami pong salamat sana mabigyan nyo ko idea kung magkano gagastusin.

attyLLL

www.pinoylawyer.org/t3849-adoption-of-illegit-child-of-wife

cost will depend on the lawyer you retain. charges at the inte-country adoption board alone is several thousand USD

5SEEK ADVICE FROM THE EXPERT/MODERATOR Empty Re: SEEK ADVICE FROM THE EXPERT/MODERATOR Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:17 am

simple0112

Arresto Menor

hi, i've got a quick question..i have unsettled balances from credit card company, they are sending me letters but until now di ko pa kasi nssettle eh..will it be the reason kung bkit ngkahit ako? nagparenew kasi ako but was told to get it after 10 days.. thanks.. need your advice.

6SEEK ADVICE FROM THE EXPERT/MODERATOR Empty Re: SEEK ADVICE FROM THE EXPERT/MODERATOR Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 am

simple0112

Arresto Menor

hi, i've got a quick question..i have unsettled balances from credit card company, they are sending me letters but until now di ko pa kasi nssettle eh..will it be the reason kung bkit ngkahit ako? nagparenew kasi ako but was told to get it after 10 days.. thanks.. need your advice.

attyLLL

i doubt it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum