Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reservation Fee

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reservation Fee Empty Reservation Fee Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:46 pm

inneedoflegaladvice

Arresto Menor

Good day! I am a college student. I just have a question regarding fees paid to reserve a unit for rent. In April 2011, I paid a reservation fee of P5000.00 for a one-year contract to rent a certain unit starting June 2011. The people who are in-charge issued a receipt that proves my reservation. No contract was signed. In May 2011, I went back to inform them that if there is anyone willing to take the unit, they can give it to them but they have to get my permission first by giving back my P5000.00. In the first week of June, I dialled their landline number to follow up. The woman who answered said that no one was willing to take it. Yesterday (June 15), I called again. A woman (not the same woman) told me that no one wants the unit. Today, I visited the building and found out that somebody is already occupying the unit I reserved. They do not want to give my P5000.00 back. What could be the legal remedy?

Last edited by inneedoflegaladvice on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Privacy)

2Reservation Fee Empty Re: Reservation Fee Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:55 pm

inneedoflegaladvice

Arresto Menor

I know someone out there is knowledgeable enough to answer my question. Pls. do help. Thank you.

3Reservation Fee Empty Re: Reservation Fee Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:40 pm

attyLLL

send a demand letter for return of the P5000, then you can file a complaint at the bgy. after which a small claims case at the MTC

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum