Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

salary,urgent please!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1salary,urgent please! Empty salary,urgent please! Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:57 am

MYAMSON

Arresto Menor

is it legal for a company to not give our salary,we've been working since may 20 and was told that we won't be getting our salary on the 15th since we failed to submit our bank forms.HR told us that they will give it to us on the 30th.It was not my fault that the bank forms were not submittedon time,i told them my wallet was stolen and my valid ids were included,i was told that we have to submit it completely and accomplish everything before we submit it together with the requirements. I have completed everything so when i submitted it June 10, we were told that we will not be included in this coming payout (june 15),we spoke to the compensation and benefits manager to settle and was advised that we need to speak to our trainer to request for a cash advanced. Whch s what we did the same day. Came monday we were called upon by hr and was told that we will be terminated because during the training period we were tardy 4 times. The HR representative told us that whatever pay we should be getting on the 30th will be put on hold,but the salary that was due to us on the 15th will still be given, so again we raised the status of salary on the 15th....only to learn that later on the trainer whome we spoke to according to the comp and bene manager did not send an email for our request of the cash advanced...because of all these we wont be getting anything 'til our backpay!is this right?can i file a complaint?i am single mom, i told them that i was expecting the salary because i will have to pay for my child's tuition and have to pay the bills..i dutifully did everything to pass the requirements needed. I'm so stressed out already,i endured going to work and coming up with the money for our requirements and everyday expenses fare with what's left because i am so looking forward to our pay on the 15th which is tomorrow,please help me.

2salary,urgent please! Empty Re: salary,urgent please! Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:01 am

MYAMSON

Arresto Menor

sorry ihave this hobby of correcting my grammars...cash advance po...again i appreciate it very much if you can give me your prompt reply

3salary,urgent please! Empty Re: salary,urgent please! Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:50 pm

attyLLL

to my mind, if the release of salary is through atm, then it is not the company's fault that the requirements were submitted late. however, if they've been submitted, then all the accrued salaries should be paid on the 30th.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4salary,urgent please! Empty Re: salary,urgent please! Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:31 pm

MYAMSON

Arresto Menor

sorry 30th of what?it is thru atm that's why i submitted it several days before this june 15th

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum