Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

forged signature /parents consent

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1forged signature /parents consent Empty forged signature /parents consent Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:59 am

jgl0325

Arresto Menor

i have a friend who was married 4 years ago. he married someone who was underage. he said that they forged their parents signature (the girl's parents' signature. is the marriage legal?

one more thing, because of personal reasons, my friend filed a legal separation last 2 years ago.

does it mean that the marriage has been voided? does he still need to file an annulment? was the marriage legal? even if he can't remember having a cenomar?

please confim. thank you!

2forged signature /parents consent Empty Re: forged signature /parents consent Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:26 pm

attyLLL

legal separation does not sever the marital ties. is the case over?

what do you mean the girl was underage, the girl was below 18? if so the marriage is void.

a falsified signature of the parent is an irregularity but does not render the marriage void. the absence of consent can be basis for annulment if the girl invokes it before she is 26 and they did not live together after she turned 21.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3forged signature /parents consent Empty Re: forged signature /parents consent Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:47 pm

solitarylady

Arresto Menor

Im sory if i might be posting this on the wrong section, i just badly need an advice.My friend received an email coming from her husband regarding a forgery case file against her. She is currently in another country working but they are no longer living together. At the time of their marriage, the guy was below 21 and therefore needs a permit. Since they were unable to get one, they both agreed to have it signed (my friend was the one who signed it) and her husband was the one accomplishing the affidavit and city seal. There were no other intentions behind the marriage, they just love each other then. What are the chances of this case? Please help. THank you.

4forged signature /parents consent Empty Re: forged signature /parents consent Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:59 pm

attyLLL

do you mean it is a criminal case? it all depends on what evidence is presented. showing that it was forged is not sufficient. it has to be shown that she was the one who did it.

i recommend she gets a lawyer to help prepare her defense

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum