Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

forged signature

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1forged signature Empty forged signature Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:18 am

kebby

Arresto Menor

hello:) I have this problem, a relative of mine was stated as MARRIED on 2003 when he was in Abu dhabi working.. the relatives of his ALLEGED girlfriend Forged his Signature and passed it on NSO claiming that they were really married wherein in fact, NOTHING really HAPPENED.. MARRIAGE did not took place and the family of the girl paid SOMEONE on NSO to make it look LEGAL! MY question is, DOES SHE HAVE THE RIGHTS TO MY UNCLE'S PROPERTY EVEN IF IT WAS JUST A FAKE MARRIAGE? THANKS PLS. REPLY

2forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:26 pm

attyLLL

as long as that certificate is not declared void, it is considered valid. whether she has rights over the property will depend on how and when your uncle acquired it. if he bought it, then the presumption is is that it is conjugal property

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:09 pm

zuir26aneehs

Arresto Menor

attorney ask ko lang po ang uncle ko may talagang asawa pero umalis ito ng bansa at hindi nagpakita pa nagpakasal ulit ang uncle ko sa may anak. ito po ang tanong ko may habol ba ang asawa nya ngayon oras nawala ang uncle ko sa mga ari arian nya? at if verbal lang pagsabi sakin akin ipapamana ang kubo nya
?

4forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:36 pm

attyLLL

yes, the wife has rights.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:51 pm

drummer_boy999

Arresto Menor

The first wife remains to be the true and lawful wife, as the first marriage was never dissolved. Thus, she is entitled to her share of the conjugal properties.

6forged signature Empty Re: forged signature Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:01 pm

zuir26aneehs

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:yes, the wife has rights.

attorney ang tinatanong ko po kung may krapatan po ang pangalawang asawa sa property kht hindi pa anulled sa unang asawa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum