Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physical injury

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Physical injury Empty Physical injury Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:54 pm

clark

Arresto Menor

Good Day!!!
I would like to ask some expert opinion from this site. This is the first time that happened to my family. Kinasuhan ang kapatid ko ng SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURY kasi ang kalaban nya natangalan ng isang ngipin at may sugat malapit sa mata dahil sa basketball...Ngayon inimbitahan ang kapatid ko sa brgy pinapamirma cya that his going to shoulder all the expenses. Nung nakauwi na ang kapatid ko sa bahay bumalik ang mga tanod kasama ng father ng biktima gusto nila dalhin ang kapatid ko pra ipa.detain nila hindi kami pumayag kasi ang gusto nila ang kapatid ko lng ang gusto nila isama. On the other side, ang kapatid nya nag.iskandalo sa bahay.

Ang tanong ko ay:

1.Dapat ba ang ikaso nila sa kapatid ko ay Serious Physical Injury.

2.Tama ba ang ginawa nila na bumalik pa sila sa bahay pra isama uli ang kapatid ko para sa plano nila na detention.

3.Regarding sa iskandolo na ginawa ng kapatid nya meron ba kaming laban dyan.

4.Sa bayarin nman, ano ba ang kailangan nilang ipakita na hindi nman kami dihado.

Malaki ang pasasalamat ko sa site na ito lalong-lalo na sa mga taong wala mendyong alam sa batas na ito.

Umaasa ako na masasagot ninyo ang mga katanungan ko para i can sleep without thinking so much in this problem.

Maraming maraming salamat po.

2Physical injury Empty Re: Physical injury Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 pm

rchrd

rchrd

i am not sure if your brother unintentionally hit the other player during the basketball game. I assume however that your brother hit the other during a fistfight.

As to the charge, serious physical physical injury is correct based on the gravity of the injury. (removal of tooth causing a permanent deformity.

As to what would the actual damages be based, the court would rely on their expenses covered by receipts and spent as a consequence of your brother's unlawful act. The court however could impose additional damages called moral damages, exemplary, etc. depending on how your brother acted during the fight or on the effect of your brother's actions against the complainant.

As to the arrest, it could have been legal if your brother was arrested immediately after the fight. If they were not able to arrest your brother immediately, a warrant of arrest must first be issued by the court against your brother.

As to the "iskandalo sa bahay", i doubt if you could file and win a case against that fellow unless his actions caused damage to your properties.

Be calm.

3Physical injury Empty Re: Physical injury Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:33 pm

rchrd

rchrd

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer (I AM NOT EVEN A LAWYER). With the limitations of an Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. Any advice you receive here are merely based on what you have divulged and the advice might be different if personally assessed by your lawyer. God bless.

4Physical injury Empty Re: Physical injury Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:01 pm

attyLLL

how did the injury happened during the game? it was a foul or they had a fight?

how long after the injury did they meet at the bgy?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Physical injury Empty Re: Physical injury Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:36 pm

clark

Arresto Menor

It happened during the game. Actually, my other brother was hit first by the opponent during the game. Pero nakita ng isa kong kapatid at sinita niya ito na parang di na tama ang laro niya. Itong kapatid ko na dinimanda ay hindi siya kasali sa laro ang sa kanya lang kapatid niya ang nasaktan pero nung sinita na niya sumagot ang kabila at hindi man lang humingi ng pasensya kong di daw sinasadya,'yon na nagkagulo na sila.

Same day nagpa.blatter sila sa brgy. After 3 days we received the notice from the Brgy.

6Physical injury Empty Re: Physical injury Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:32 pm

rchrd

rchrd

Your brother's lawyer could then consider defense of a relative.

7Physical injury Empty Re: Physical injury Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:34 pm

clark

Arresto Menor

Sa ngayon ang kaso ay nasa brgy. pa. In our part we are willing to settle dito sa brgy pa lang para wala ng marami pang taong madadamay pero nakita ko sa kanila na gusto nila ipaabot sa mataas pa na level ang case na ito.

Gusto ko lang malaman kong may laban ba kami kong sakali aabot kami sa court?

Posible ba na makukulong ang kapatid ko?

Ano ang dapat namin gawin?

Thank you so much...

8Physical injury Empty Re: Physical injury Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:14 pm

attyLLL

in the worst case scenario that even your brother was convicted, he does not have to serve imprisonment because it is probationable. just keep trying to negotiate. hopefully over time, their position will change.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum