Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGNATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RESIGNATION Empty RESIGNATION Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:39 pm

quiamzrx

Arresto Menor

Good evening. I will be resigning for work effective July 31. My question is, am I entitled to claim mid year bonus which our employer usually gives every Agust? Thanks[b]

2RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:41 pm

quiamzrx

Arresto Menor

Another question, pwede po bang i hold ng employer yung clearance and salary ko if ever within a month yung effectivity ng resignation ko? Thanks

3RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:37 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

quiamzrx wrote:Good evening. I will be resigning for work effective July 31. My question is, am I entitled to claim mid year bonus which our employer usually gives every Agust? Thanks

Check your company policy first.

Generally though, there are clauses that state you have to be an existing employee at the time of payout otherwise you may be excluded.

Only the (prorated)13th month pay can be claimed for those leaving before the payout date.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum