Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation Empty Resignation Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:34 am

dnanyer

Arresto Menor

good day...i am planning to reSign in my present poSition kc po parang di na tama ung mga ginagawa ng boSS ko...my breach of contract ba dun kung Sakali...taz letter of inent po ung pinirmahan ko...di ko po alm kung napanotarized na un...if ever my habol po ba Sya Sa akin...?im a teacher po...private School...taz wala pa pong mga benefitS my kaltaS nman Sahod ko..thank you

2Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:52 pm

attyLLL

by default you have the right to resign and you have to give 30 day notice, but check this letter you mentioned on what it says about separation from the school.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:07 pm

aaJHOJO

Arresto Menor

hi. i filed a resignation after my probationary contract ended. after the probationary period as employee i was appraised to be a regular employee.. almost after a month there is no contract shown to me that i am already a regular employee and that was the time i filed my immediate resignation. is there a violation "breach of contract" even though i dont have any contract signed for my regularization?

4Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:36 am

mayers

Arresto Menor

Hello p,

My son is a manager of a firm... Last july, his boss asked him to choose between magstay cya sa company nila o hindi...eto kasi yun, on the contract kasi nila..it states there na bawal ang mag moon lighting...tapos gusto pa naman ng anak ko to have sidelines...sa hirap ba naman ng buhay ngayon....

ayaw sana ng anak ko na lumabas sa company nila..kaso, ayaw ng employer na magmoonlighting cya...so yun, napilitan nalang magresign ng anak ko...

bawal ba talaga ang moonlighting?
yung contract na pinirmahan ng anak ko, parang hindi yata contract yun..parang agreement...1 page lang...nilagay lang doon yung magkano ang salary nya a month and hindi cya pwede magresign unless yung owner na ng company ang magsabi and if meron ng tao na pweding ipapalit sa kanya...tapos, lastly, yung hindi pwede mag moonlighting then signed by the owner...

makaask ba ng separation pay ang anak ko? .....d kasi kusang loob yung paglabas nya sa company...dahil lang sa moon lighting na yan....

please enlighten me with this...thanks

5Resignation Empty Re: Resignation Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 pm

attyLLL

aahjhojo, the law requires you to give 30 day notice before effectivity of your resignation.

mayers, there is no law prohibiting sidelines, but if he agreed not to do it, then it is a breach of the agreement. what is the nature of the company, and what sidelines did he engage in?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum