Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My friend was caught by a security guard having sexy time inside his car and the guard asks for money

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

matthew125

Arresto Menor

in an open area its night and a guard patrols and asks for money he told that it was a case of were my friend is going to settle on jail and need to pay 50000php is that true? they we're doing something in the car yes but what is the real penalty? and how do you call his crime, is public scandal or what?

rollie002

Arresto Mayor

the crime may be grave scandal and a penalty of 1 month and 1 day to 6 months. The guard has no right to demand php 50,000,it seems he is blackmailing you, you can file unjust vexation against him.

matthew125

Arresto Menor

i forgot to mentioned the guard get his license and told him to get it to the police station. how much would it really cost him cause i know that guard will surely put a raise on the amount. so the penalty is 1 to 6months in jail and how much it would cost him for a release? thank God he was able to negotiate with the guard but i was just wondering if he was put it to the jail how much is the "piyansa" they call it that to be released.

rollie002

Arresto Mayor

a person cannot bail or rather need not bail if there is no complaint against him, a guard has no authority to get his license. did he commit any traffic violation? a bail or piyansa is on the discretion of the court but there are standard in determining the bail, and one is that it should not be higher than the fine imposed. I suggest do not give the money to the guard.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum