Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Security Guard Stole from us "Bantay Salakay"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MichelleJeannie

Arresto Menor

Good day Pinoy Lawyers
I was looking for answers from the internet when I found that your site is giving free legal advice. If you dont mind may I be direct about my problem. Our security guard stole money from our cash box 2 weeks ago around 6-7AM in the morning. He stole P7,000 more or less. We know this for a fact because we have CCTV footage showing that he literally took the money from the cash box and our staff has written and signed a "business log" showing how much money they have in the cash box. We contracted a security guard company which provided security guards for us (that's where we got this security guard) So we dont know our security guards background or anything.
I want to sue the security guard first of all. What he did was really a crime. It was scary and who knows what he could have done if someone caught him in the act of stealing. He was ARMED like all security guards are. Who knows he could have shot someone.

Secondly, I want to sue the security guard company. When the incident happened the owner or anyone else in authority from the company never even explained and apologized to us about the incident. As written in the contract any loss from our establishment due to security guard negligence in our case security guard theft WILL BE REIMBURSED or REFUNDED by the security guard company. But yesterday during salary day THE SECURITY GUARD COMPANY DO NOT WANT TO REFUND OUR LOSS of P7,000 in full amount. Instead they want to pay us in staggered basis!

THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW OF MY PATIENCE
The fact that they provide us with a CRIMINAL Security Guard
They dont have the professionalism to apologize
AND REFUSING TO PAY the damages THEY CAUSED
IS INJUSTICE

I just want to know what can I do to get justice for me and peace of mind. Please help or maybe refer anyone who can help me. Thank you to your site
More power
and God bless

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

e withold mo yung bayad mo sa Security Company. Pagkumaso sila ng breach of contract, ipukpok mo sa ulo nila yung CCTV footage/tape. Pero siyempre iwritten mo ang reason na iwinetheld mo yung bayad ksi ngnakaw nga ang magling nilang guard... i 4 an i tot 4 a tot

attyLLL

you can file a criminal complaint against the guard.

as for a refund, you can send a demand letter then file a civil complaint to collect

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

MichelleJeannie

Arresto Menor

Good evening sir
Do I need to hire a lawyer for this sir?
The security company was able to file a blotter at station 2 here in Cebu police station we gave the evidences CCTV footage and pictures already. Yesterday was salary day so we deducted P7000 from the supposed salary for this month. And tomorrow I am planning to replace our guards and contract another guard company. Is this wise to do sir?

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

wag kana mag hire lawyer. ipasampa mo na lang sa fiscal sila na bahala doon. binabayaran sila ng ating mga buwis para pagkakasuhan yung mga kagaya ng guard ninyong nagnakaw. dapat willing ka tumestigo....

kung gusto mong i replace security ninyo, tingan mo kontrata ninyo baka matagal pa ang validity. kung matagal pa, sulatan mo na balak mo i terminate citing grounds ng pagiging ineffecient ng guards nila. hopefully nasa contract ninyo ano dapat mga grounds pano ma revoke contract para mas masaya

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum