Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Local Government Employees na umutang pero ayaw mag bayad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

giayen

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty.

I just want to ask if i can file a case using the civil service law against 3 LG employees who borrowed 300 thousand pesos and has not paid any amount for 8 months now. The deal was, my father (retired and a senior citizen) will lend them money and they will pay monthly for interest only and when he wants to get his money back, he can get it in full amount. my father of course, with the good deal, lend them the money because he has no more source of income so he thought that the monthly interest can get us by. I feel like they scammed him or if you call it budol budol.. i don't know.. every time na maniningil na kami they'll just say, "wala pang sweldo" "wala e" " pag na approve yung loan ko" what kind of civil servants are they.. they betrayed trust and were very dishonest... the only reason why my father trusted them is because they worked under the LG. by the way, they don't care if we file a case in the barangay or court. that's why i want to know if we could just file an administrative case or civil service case just to get back at them. and if ever they lose their jobs in the LG, can they still apply in other LGs or they will have a bad record? i need to know badly.. that's all and thanks.

attyLLL

do you have a written agreement?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

giayen

Arresto Menor

yes we have. we also noted if we needed the money they'd give it back. it was not notarized though

attyLLL

i am not aware of any rule that failure to pay a loan is is an administrative offense for gov't employees. (unlike lawyers)

unless i'm wrong, you should proceed to collect as an ordinary debt by sending a demand letter and initiating collection proceedings.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum