Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

trespassing?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1trespassing? Empty trespassing? Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 pm

younicah

Arresto Menor

hi im younicah i just want to know the rules of filing a trespassing is that right that there's a 24hour limitation to file a trespassing to the person you want to file a case?and what if there's a party and im invited?em i trespass?meron po aqng mga pix and text msgs from the person who invited me at that party.
gs2 ko po kc malaman ang karapatan ko kc po nag karun ng gulo sa party na yun and un frend ko napag tripan ng mga tao dun sa party na un and sobra pong nasaktan un frend ko nung time na un kya po nag demanda po kme sa brgy.nung nag demanda po kme sa brgy nag demanda din po cla ng trespass sa amin ng kaibigan ko,tpos yun case po nmin parang binabalewala lng po sa brgy kc po may kakilala cla dun,tpos yun kaso samin na trespass ang inaasikaso nila,may mga picture po kme na mag kakasamang masaya before nung nag karon ng away at text msg na pinapapnta kame dun,proper po ba un ikinaso nila laban samin?

2trespassing? Empty Re: trespassing? Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:26 am

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional

sino yun naginvite sayo sa party? isa ba siya sa nakatira sa bahay na pinuntahan niyo?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum