Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa thru falsification of commercial documents

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yadni

Arresto Menor

Hello, i need second opinion coz my previous employer sue me for Estafa thru falsification of commercial documents 5 counts. My last day of employment there was on March 2, 2011 and on the same day rin po ako na cleared ng company. The clearance was complete and signed by General Manager stating that I WAS CLEARED IN ALL MY OBLIGATIONS IN THE COMPANY AND THAT I AM RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE FROM ANY ACTION, CLAIMS, AND OTHER OBLIGATIONS ARISING FROM ALL INCIDENTS WITH MY PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT IN THEIR COMPANY. But after a month they filed a case against me. Ganito po kasi yon.

I submitted my resignation letter dated October
21, 2010 pa with supposedly December 7, 2010 ang effectivity. Na extend po ako because the management want me to negotiate their BIR Letter of Authority 2007 and 2008. As Accounting Head they entrusted me to negotiate their liabilities to BIR at ayaw po talaga nila ipa examine ang records kasi ang totoo they are underdeclaring their true income and purchases since the business was started. Sabay po kasi dumating last year ang mga LA from BIR for year 2007, 2008 & 2009. Ako rin po ang nag negotiate sa LA 2006 by paying only 175k instead of Php3M ang assesment. Same with 2007 ako rin po nakiusap sa taga BIR. When i tendered my resignation, nahirapan na po ako i negotiate ang LA 2008 at may nakapagsabi sa akin ng confidential information na may nag submit ng ebidensya about the true income of the company and soon the Special Investigation will commence its investigation sa company. So mga february, i told the management that i cannot extend for longer pa to wait na ma solve ang LA 2008 since tapos na rin ako mag turn over sa duties & responsibilities ko with the company. So March 2, 2011 na release po ung clearance ko.

A week after ng last day ko sa company, nag sunog daw ng mga documents ang company. During my employment there, meron po kasi akong personal business like also selling tires, batteries and other accesories na asawa ko ang nag manage. Since i was employed with the company who also sells some items, i opted to buy from them as i can get it at wholesale price. They just issue me unregistered Delivery Receipt since yan po ang practice ng company to all companies and customer who work closely related to them. The series is pabalik balik from 1 to 1000 lang.

Marami beses po nangyari na isusuli ko ang items which kasi i pay at cash basis sigurista po kasi ang boss ko.. As way refund to me they pay in check which is under my store name. Now, lam ko they suspected me na ako ang nagsumbong sa BIR in their true income kaya cguro they sue me para maka ganti. They denied all the checks paid to me at they claim na forge daw. Since cla naman po ang humahawak ng blank checkbook. When i was there marami po beses that the bank will call them to confirm any check issuances na may doubt cla kasi maraming beses nagkakaroon ng dissimilarities yong signature ng SIGNATORY NG COMPANY..Don po sa mga checke na ini issue s akin ay wala po kahit isang confirmation sa bank na nagkaron ng doubt ang bank personnel. Nag submit po cla ng PNP Crime Laboratory findings na forge yong signature, at sa totoo lang marami po cheke ibinayad sa ibang supplier na may dissimilarities na hindi nila pinakita.

nag submit po ako ng counter affidivit ko last May 20, 2011. Meron po naka state sa complainant affidavit na kaya daw hindi nila napansin ang mga ckeke kasi ang store name ko ay medyo similar po sa isang supplier nila na usually having an average of three transactions a month. Yong supplier po na inangkin nila ay hindi po naka declare sa Monthly List of Suppliers submitted to BIR. Sa counter affidavit ko ini state ko na yong sinsabe nya na supplier which is similar to mine is not included in the MAP submitted by company to BIR in which the evidence i presented is a copy of MAP and they signed that they are declaring under the penalties of perjury that all listed therein is a complete list of their supplier.

On May 29, 2011 naka receive po ako ng email galing po sa complainant No SUBJECT po yong title, pag open ko po isa palang spyware. A kind of virus that stealing all my documents, information, other datas and even passwords.

Please po need ur advice kong may laban po ako sa kanila.

attyLLL

you can file an electronic commerce complaint for the virus.

i recommend you request the nbi to make a new analysis of the signatures. unfortunately, it may not be easy because you will need to give the samples.

try to show the mathematical correctness of the checks by presenting the documents and the basis for the refunds

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

yadni

Arresto Menor

the problem po kasi yong mga ini issue nila sa akin everytime na bibili ako ay unregistered DR lang, konti lang po yong natira sa aking copy kasi ang patakaran ng company everytime may refund ay ibabalik po ung original copy ng DR as attachment to the voucher..then anytime pwede nilang i deny ung DR na ipapakita ko kasi marami po silang copy ng sequence o series kasi pabalik balik lng from 1 to 1000..yan po kasi ang way ng company to under declared the sales.

Other copy of my DR na isinuport ko sa counter affidavit ko ay makikita don na mas may mataas na sequence sa mga dated 2009 kaysa mga DR ko na dated 2010..Sabi kasi ng complainant wala po kaming naging transaction ever since kaya ipinakita ko rin as my evidence ang mga personal checks ko na binayad ko sa kanila kapag short ako sa cash.

Then marami pong kasinungalingan na sinasabe ang complainant sa job description ko just to support their false accusation against me.They said that they entrusted me as a custodian of blank check, preparation of deposits and the safekeeper of passbook and deposits. Ang totoo po kasi nasa General Manager po talaga safekeeping ng mga blank check, everyday checking of deposits, sya nagrereceive ng cash sales & collection every afternoon pati po sa bank statement sya po ang nagoopen to check and review as they are the only authorized persons to receive the bank statement. Even a pettycash sya pa rin ang custodian coz they never trust us especially we are a filipino. The General Manager po kasi ay anak ng may ari yong signatory of the check.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum