Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Separation Pay

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Separation Pay Empty Separation Pay Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 pm

naslynne0329

Arresto Menor

If a company is operating for more than a decade. Do our Laws (Labor Code or any other Laws) obliges a company to have a Separation and Retirement Pay in place aside from paying SSS Benefits?

2Separation Pay Empty Re: Separation Pay Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:59 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

naslynne0329 wrote:If a company is operating for more than a decade. Do our Laws (Labor Code or any other Laws) obliges a company to have a Separation and Retirement Pay in place aside from paying SSS Benefits?

Separation pay is mandatory and given for such separations made under authorized causes (retrenchment, redundancy, closure of business, losses, etc). Other than these and similar situations, there is none.

Retirement Benefit under Article 287 of the Labor Code is provides for in cases wherein the company does not have a retirement plan in place AND when the employee fulfils the following conditions - be at least 60 years old AND have served the current company for at least 5 years.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Separation Pay Empty Re: Separation Pay Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 pm

santosmichele3109

Arresto Menor

hello,please help us by answering this,my father worked as aescurity guard for almost 15 yrs.he is under security agency he filed a vacation leave because he is sick he took 3 month
for the leave after 3 months he died but cannot go back to work.he died at the age of 58 is he able to get a separation pay?we didn't get anything from his company/security agency.thank you @more power.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum