Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking legal advice to refund the payment on Housing Loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zetroc

Arresto Menor

Good day.. seek lang po ako ng advice regarding sa housing loan application ko...I applied for Housing Loan to a certain developer thru Pag-ibig housing loan... fully paid na po ako sa equity, sabi po sa kin ng developer pwede na daw ako mag move in after 12th-15th mos from the date I started to pay my equity... Last December 5, 2010 was my 15th month, continuous po ang payment ko for the monthly amortization pero till this date di pa rin po ako nakaka move in... sabi po nung developer di pa daw po lumalabas ang loan take out ko... gusto ko na po mag back out dito pero sabi po nung customer service ng developer, if i will do that wala daw po akong makukuhang refund... 8 months advance na po yung payment ko sa amortization pero yung check payment ko po for amortization ay payable pa rin sa developer... I also paid for the Real Property tax last year kahit di pa ako naka move in, required daw po yun sabi ng developer... please advise what is the best thing to do with this.. Thanks and more power..

attyLLL

go back to your contract, does it clearly state that you can move in? under what conditions?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum