Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warrant of Arrest

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warrant of Arrest Empty Warrant of Arrest Thu May 26, 2011 9:41 am

baby_g8

Arresto Menor

Help naman po.

Nag bigay ng court order si judge ng warrant of arrest para sa case ng falsification of public documents. Tanong ko lang po kung bailable ba sya and how much ito.. kung hindi makapag bail how long ang itatagal nya sa jail. Maipluwensya si "guilty girl" doctor kasi sya and may position sa public office. Matatanggalan ba sya ng licensye since napatunayan na guilty sya sa case nya?

Please advise.

Thanks.

2Warrant of Arrest Empty Re: Warrant of Arrest Thu May 26, 2011 4:50 pm

attyLLL

are you the complainant? recommended bail is normally on the resolution. you can also inquire at the court. removal of license is not automatic. you have to file a separate complaint at the board of examiners.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Warrant of Arrest Empty Re: Warrant of Arrest Fri May 27, 2011 11:05 am

baby_g8

Arresto Menor

ang parents ko po ang complainant. update lang po.. naka pag bail na agad sya ng hindi pa nakakarating sa kanya ung warrant of arrest.. tama bang process ito? she has case of perjury, usurpation of civil status and falsification and use of public document. since maraming syang connection and maimpluwensya sya kaya nakapag bail agad.

4Warrant of Arrest Empty Re: Warrant of Arrest Fri May 27, 2011 11:32 am

attyLLL

that is perfectly fine. it doesn't take connections and influence. she or her lawyer just had to monitor the case closely and follow up regularly to find out when the warrant is issued. same thing I do for my clients and advice to the people who ask here. the law favors the vigilant.

filing of bail is a matter of right. the case will now continue by the scheduling of arraignment.

5Warrant of Arrest Empty Re: Warrant of Arrest Fri May 27, 2011 12:40 pm

baby_g8

Arresto Menor

what about the other case like usurpation and perjury? since guilty na sya sa falsification does it mean mag kakaroon ng linaw ung case kasi parang connected din dun?

6Warrant of Arrest Empty Re: Warrant of Arrest Fri May 27, 2011 2:11 pm

attyLLL

on that, it will depend on the appreciation of the prosecutor whether a crime was committed based on the evidence presented.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum