Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking for real estate advise

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1seeking for real estate advise Empty seeking for real estate advise Wed May 25, 2011 2:30 pm

michel

Arresto Menor

I assume this house & lot under PAg-ibig housing loan also under a developer Deca Homes. This was June 2008 and we stayed here since September 2008. All the negosation was only with the Agent, I paid the big amount of Php200,000 to the agent with acknowledgment receipt only given to me. So i trusted her words that the O.R. will be given after the house will be fully paid. Included to that amount was the title transfer processing fee, but just this April 2011 I have discovered that my agent is no longer connected to this Developer. She was sue by some other buyer for some unknown reason. My problem now is that I don’t have any legal papers in hand. No one advised me including this agent. All I have here is the permit to occupy and the receipts of my monthly amortization which we paid since 2008 directly to pag-ibig office and to Deca Homes office, a copy of the land title which was named under the first buyer. According to friends I should have the Memorandum of agreement and Affidavit of quit claim from the first buyer. Problem is I don’t have any contact of the 1st buyer. I have her address but we cannot find her. I went to the developer to ask the copy of the old Title but they wont give me coz its confidential. What should I do. Please help me. Don’t know to whom should i seek advise specially I know that this will involve money again. One more thing the agent is just here in cebu but in hiding. Some of my papers are in her hand I just don’t know if she has with her the memorandum of agreement and affidavit of quitclaim. Please please help me Sad

2seeking for real estate advise Empty Re: seeking for real estate advise Thu May 26, 2011 4:39 pm

attyLLL

at the time you transacted with her, was she still working for the developer? did the developer do anything to make you think she had the authority to transact.

i recommend you stay put in your property. you can argue that the agent was clothed with apparent authority, and it was the developer's fault that she was allowed to transact in their name.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3seeking for real estate advise Empty Re: seeking for real estate advise Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:05 pm

michel

Arresto Menor

yes, she was still working with the developer just recently she was sued by the developer and of the few buyers. The developer accept also payment from me directley. They even have my records on the computer as the person who assume the unit but on the documents, still it was the first buyers name and just last April they process the transfer of title to the first buyers name even if they know that this unit was assume buy me. Now as I check with them they cannot process the transfer since they lack of requirement the memorandom of agreement and the afidavit of contract to sale. I already went to thier office manay times but did not talk to thier director yet. i only talked to the person who handles the processing of my papers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum