Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

accused of felony of crime and estafa (all lies HELP) they're harassing me.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

franshye

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon,

Im a singer of a band.The band went to Malaysia. All members are under contract for two years. We encountered a lot of problems with our two singers.They want to go back home. Before they signed the contract they know that they cannot go home right away.Before going to bangladesh for special show, this Jan.2011, we had our 2nd appearance in one of the famous hotels in kualalumpur,they are aware we have booking there this Jan.

After our Bangladesh,the group had a meeting, our band leader announced that we our going to play in KL HOTEL, the girls doesn't want to work anymore, they insisted to go home.

...I’ve been silent for a long time…but it doesn’t mean that I am hiding or scared of something…I was silent because I don’t want to complicate things for I know WHO I AM…and it is all that matters to me now...

These People until now keeps on giving FALSE INFORMATION WITH MALICIOUS INTENT.

It says in the contract,Any of the members can leave the group, but they have to give us ample time to find for replacements, they cannot leave any time they want, give the management a valid reason ,as well, why they're leaving.

What happened was when our band leader told them they cannot leave.
The girls didn’t agree, that’s the start of their false story. They made false story so they can go home.

They secretly talked to our AGENT, and My guitar player it so happened the boyfriend one of the complainants,

They're trying to convince the guitar player to testify for them. he said, "I am here for work and for what is right. Right from the start I told you even we have relationship I will stand for what is right".

Maybe that's one of the reasons they got mad and want to go home instead of working with us.

In all our bookings in Malaysia, the two Girls, and the Bassist are the problems in the group.

Bassist is a war freak person. He threatened, he will kill our 2 of our members. As a matter of fact he is the cause of our delay when the group went to malaysia. he stabbed his neighbor. So, they have to fix the victim. He paid it to keep quiet.

We asked them what are their reasons to quit:

1.bass - He said he's not happy.

he asked them WHY, "basta hindi na lang masaya hindi naman kelangan explain pa bakit di masaya." according to Goody.

2. singer1 - He cannot do the job anymore as a singer performer. He wants to rest already

Every management protests on them. We've been to three clubs in Malaysia.

Common Protest

1. They do not know how to host. They cannot connect in what I'm saying on stage.

2. 1 year assigned songs are not yet memorized. They cannot follow the sequence of the song.

3. They do not how to socialize with the guests.

4. Redundant Choreography.
5. Cannot dance, cannot sing well...

I have all the text messages of our AGENT regarding these complains. That's the reason why eric keep on talking to them what to do regarding their job. Because the Agent said, the Management wants to replace the two.

Maybe the Girls are fed up.They said, they will just go home because they cannot do the job anymore.

Back to our meetng, our leader asked favor from them. He talked to them first patiently, then they started to cry..saying, "kuya kahit kunin mo nalahat ng sahod ko as penalty makauwi lang kami", she said. Sabi mo nun after bar2 makakauwi na kami, sinabi namin sayo hnggang pagtapos na lang ng show uuwi na kami",

back in the contract it was stated there they can leave as long as they have replacement and give us atleast 3mnths to look for their replacement.

They've given us notice that they're going home but the problem is This Agent change his mind again. He said, to retain the two girls. After our leader did all the conversations with the Girls and his transactions with the new singers as replacement are done, he said that.

Evrything is done, the girls knew already that they're going home. All is set already including the new singers. b.leader is just following directions from our AGENT.

But the girls are pissed already maybe. That's why singer said, "I will just go home anyway, anyway she's the only asset in the group, I cannot be like her. Just get someone like her, I just live in squatter" which is irrelevant.While the other singer reason, just want to rest because she's tired already. When she get home she will just apply other work.

That's why after the meeting I talk to singer thin one to one , heart to heart. I asked her if she has a problem with me. Let me know.We were talking calm for almost an hour. She said she respected me and our leader very much and very thankful because I taught her my techniques. She was challenged because of my character.So, we ended our conversation with release.

That's what I thought. The next day the father of singer thin texted our band leader. The father said, she's is having problem with me. She is having difficulties with me. We asked them in what manner, so , we can compromise, but they did not answer. I told our leader let them do what they want.

Until January our meeting came. Leader said , they cannot go home/ 3 more months and they are free. Girls are shouting already. the leader went to their place to stop them from shouting.

But they twisted the story , Leader punched them, banged their heads, kicked them, and strangled them because they want to go home already.After 3 days they have a picture hanging with friends, no signs of maltreatment. No marks at all. We don’t want to go home because our bass player just came. Leader replaced the fat one because he will kill two of our
members filed a complaint in POEA. Even the lawyer of POEA is stopping them from their scandalous acts.
The complaint is felony of crime. Nothing happened with their complaints. They file another case .it is no more felony of crime. This time ESTAFa and Illegeal Recruitment.

pls help.

I have all the documents to prove it is all a lie.

SA GUMAWA PO SA AMIN NITO MERON PO BA AKONG DAPAT IKASO SA KANILA. MY HEALTH DETERIORATED BECAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT PO.

Last edited by franshye on Wed May 25, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i included namae..sorry)

attyLLL

please remove all names else i will be forced to delete your post.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

attyLLL

i don't think anything you mentioned is relevant to the case of estafa or illegal recruitment. you should focus on preparing your counter affidavit and submitting your counter evidence.

as for the acts you described, am i correct is saying all of them occurred outside of philippine territory? the first rule on criminal law is territoriality so there can be no crime under philippine law if it was not committed here.

if you can clearly show there is a falsehood in their affidavit, then you can file a counter charge of perjury.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum