Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Falsely Accused of a Crime in workplace

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Falsely Accused of a Crime in workplace Empty Falsely Accused of a Crime in workplace Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Pinkish

Arresto Menor

Good Evening

I would like to ask if there is a violation to a company when they are falsely accusing you of a crime specifically theft. And that they did it before and they are doing it again right now. I have co employees that committed theft and the management is dragging my name into it and accusing me that I am involved. I heard the news from my other employees that is why I immediately to asked for help.

It is very alarming and stressful. Although I know that I am innocent but this caused me stress and anxiety because the feeling of being falsely accused is so offensive to me. They did this to me before but nothing was proved. And I just let it slip away last time. Right now I really want to fight back because this is too much already.

I hope you can respond to me asap so that I will know what to do and what to respond to the company.

Thank you

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You are entitled to due process, and the company is entitled to review and present any evidence that may link you to the crime, if any.

http://www.councilviews.com

Pinkish

Arresto Menor

Thanks for your reply. Last time when this happened the manager asked other employees to write affidavit against a co employee some are exaggerated just to make the accused leave or resign. Im afraid that they will do the same thing to me since i want to fight back.

Pinkish

Arresto Menor

And also the manager talks about it infront of a lot of people.. Napapahiya po ako na wala naman akong kasalanan.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Kasuhan mo ng constructive dismissal sa DOLE.

Baka kailanganin mo nga lang ng mga witness.

http://www.councilviews.com

Pinkish

Arresto Menor

Thank you. I got a tip from those na involved talaga na kinausap na ng manager na pinupush talaga ng admin na kasama ako sa theft na nangyari. Yan yung kinaiinisan ko kasi halos lahat na ng employees alam and parang i feel offended na talaga.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

past and present situation suggests...
resignation is the best option,

if you have spare time, effort and money, file a case sa NLRC,
if kasya kasya lang, alis ka na lang dyan, at carry na lang...

Pinkish

Arresto Menor

yeah.. i want to resign but not now kasi parang if I go parang I will not the chance to defend myself..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum