Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is the right thing to do with the property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nursekhaonduty

Arresto Menor

i just want to know what is the best thing to do? nong buhay pa ang lolo ko nakiusap sya sya isa sa mga anak nya na kapatid ng nanay ko na mag early retirement para mapaayos yung palaisdaan nila. pumayag ang uncle ko, so pinaayos nila. hindi alam ng nanay ko kung ano ang iba bang naging usapan nila.sila ang pamilya ng uncle ko ang nag alaga ng palaisdaan hanggang dumating ang apat na taon lumapit muli ang lolo ko sa kanila at sinabing kung pwede daw isangla dahil pagagawa ng ancestral house at gagamitin sa pagpapakasal ng kapatid nya. so pumayag naman sila. sa buong 4 na taon di nagtanong o nanghimasok ang akin ina.
hanngang sa namatay ang lolo at ang uncle ko. nag pasalit salit ng sangla ang palaisdaan na may term na 10 years. itong huling pagkakasangla nag decide ang nanay ko na gusto daw nyang pakinabangan naman ang palaisdaan. dahil sa 8 magkakapatid 2 nalang silang buhay at yung isa ay wala na sa tamang pag iisip dahil sa katandaan.
biglang umaapela ngayon yung hipag ng nanay ko na asawa ng uncle ko yung unang humawak sa palaisdaan. na kailangan daw mabalik sa kanila yung palaisdaan dahil sa sila ang nagpaayos at may kulang pa ng 6 na taon.
ang sabi ng nanany ko di naman daw nya itinatanggi na sila ang nagpaayos ang gusto lang niya ay mapakinabangan din nya ang palaisdaan habang buhay pa sya. pero ipinipilit ng hipag nya na kailangan munang bumalik sa kanya. alam namin na equal rights meron silang pareho. pero tama ba na maghabol sya doon sa 6 na taon na sinasabi nya na ang nakakaalam lang naman ay yung mga namatay na na tao. o pwede po ba na ang nanay ko muna ang gumamit ng palaisdaan? kasi po sya ay kasalukuyang nirereklamo ng mga hipag nya sa baranggay nila?
sana po ay mapagpayuhan nyo kami bago kami humarap sa kanila..
maraming salamat and God Bless!

attyLLL

so who has possession of the property, your mom? she is a co-owner and has a right to possess the property.

it will be better if they can reach an agreement at the bgy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

nursekhaonduty

Arresto Menor

right now my mom is running the fish pond. she fix all the damage and make it better. and the documents is with her. she only wanted to run it for a couple of years. but one of her sister in law is ask the help of her 2 sister in law to fill complaint at the barangay.what my moms worry is that she spend money for the fish pond and we just want to know if the brgy has the right to issue TRO to stop the operation of the fish pond. and does she has the right to run it? i dont think they will settle for us because they have their own agenda. what my mom wants is that while she still alive she wanted to used it as the only child alive.
hope you can still profound your advice regarding this. thank you!

attyLLL

bgy has no power to decide who is right. perhaps some sharing arrangement is possible.

they are co-owners. your mother can demonstrate that it's her turn.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

nursekhaonduty

Arresto Menor

good morning! i just wanna ask legal advice from you... recently i received a suspension letter from my company and my offence was habitual tardiness.. i find it so illegal because as far as i remember they didnt even gave me a verbal warning.. one day i just received a warning letter at the same time suspension letter.. is it legal that they will just give you a warning letter then suspension letter at the same time.. here is the content of the warning letter and suspension letter i received...

what: warning regarding habitual tardiness
date: july 19, 2012

6what is the right thing to do with the property Empty warning regarding habitual tardiness Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:38 pm

nursekhaonduty

Arresto Menor

this is to inform you that as per our DTR is concern we have notice that you are a habitual tardiness employee. therefore we are oblige to give you necessary actions regarding your tardiness, and corresponding sanction will be impose effective immediately.

then attach to this was a suspension letter for two days..
is this legal? as i mention this is the first time that they call my attention regarding this issue.. i hope i can get an immediate advice from you. thank you and have a nice day!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum