Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unknown Foreclosed Property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unknown Foreclosed Property Empty Unknown Foreclosed Property Thu May 19, 2011 8:52 am

Edemegillo

Arresto Menor

Good day! I would like to ask if it is possible that someone could pawn a lot without the knowledge of the owner? My husband is applying for a loan in a bank and it is happen that upon processing they have information that my husband has a foreclose property in another bank which is not true. Can we sue the one who's using the name of my husband? If we under go the process, how long it will take and how much would be the possible expenses? I hope someone can help me on my concern. Thank you and I will be glad and appreciate any information I can get on this forum. God bless us all! Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum