Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

foreclosed property, i need guides please help me

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jay19dee

Arresto Menor

our property have been foreclosed by the gsis property.the 1st awardee was my father.my mom and dad has been seperated or almost a decade already.ang alam namin matagal napo bayad itong bahay namin thru salary deduction of my father.kaya lang nagkaroon po pala ng stop payment ng hindi namin nalalaman.mula ng mag merge ang bureau of land at bureau of forestry at naging DENR. baka doon daw po nagkaroon ng problem sa accounting department. meron napo nakakuha ng bahay namin at nagpunta lang sila dito nung nakapag down na sila. inaapela ko na po sa gsis ung nangyari since dapat kame munang immediate family ang inaalok sana bago ibinenta sa iba. ngayon po naglalaban na po kame ng nakakuha ng property namin. my mom's condition is very crusial.2x stroke na po siya at pag nalaman nya ang tungkol dito baka po atatkihin siya ulit. loosing this house will also means loosing my mom..please help me po

amerigie@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

my family friend offer me to lend money to the people in the publi market. she was the one to offer me kasi marami siyanf pera thru her husband working in the immigration. Malakas daw ang raket ng asawa nya. Until such time nahirapan na akong maningil sa mga tao. Nagka balance ako ng 1.5 m including the intrests. Before when i got the money wala kaming kaulatan. but after na mmedy di na ako nakabayad. Pinapirma nya ako ng promisory note, Pinirmahan ko just to prove na d na man ako tumatakbo sa utang. Now I received summon from the court. What is the best thing I will do. makukulong po b ako?

kolokoy7949

kolokoy7949
Prision Correccional

jay,
yung wage account ba ng salary deduction for the said property may copy ka?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum