Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buying a property, Married but not yet legally separated / annulled

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

suweng97

Arresto Menor

Good morning po attorney..

I am married and got separated. we have a property but agreed that we will keep it for our kids alone. And verbally she told me na wala syang habol sa anything na meron ako.

Now I want to start my life again and decided to acquire a property of my own(kasi po i am living with my parents now)but we are not yet legally separated even not filed an annulment. 8 months na akong naghuhulog sa isang property and from realtor ipapasa na ako sa bank. all the papers na required ng bank e kailangan ng kanyang signature dahil sa legalities ng marital status ko. She agreed to sign the loan provided na wala sya kahit singko na gagastusin. but i am afraid na later baka magkaroon ako ng problem in case she decided to take her legal rights sa property.

Meron po ba akong magagawang legal paper/contract na magkakapag sabi na she is waiving her rights sa mga properties na maa-acquire ko now.

Pls advise po and more power to you!

attyLLL

you can name it to your parents or your child, but if in your name, no waiver can erase the fact that it is conjugal property.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum