Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ORAL DEFAMATION ON FB NEED LEGAL ADVICE

+2
attyLLL
elynowen@yahoo.com
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ORAL DEFAMATION ON FB NEED LEGAL ADVICE Empty ORAL DEFAMATION ON FB NEED LEGAL ADVICE Sun May 15, 2011 3:49 pm

elynowen@yahoo.com

elynowen@yahoo.com
Arresto Menor

my sister sent me d other day a screenshot of FB wallpost from an old friend exchanging conversation on a wallpost and is calling me "demonyo" and accusing me for something i did not do. i want to file a case against them yet i'm here in UAE and they are in Phils. i wanted to have justice from the world wide web they've done to me. how can i file a case against them that i'm here. i have a strong evidence since ive this screenshots and they are using their personal account with their pictures in it, plus mentioning my name on my initials on their wallpost. i can send u the screenshots to verify how strong my evidence wud be and what else do i need to file a case against them...what shall i do? HELP ME!

attyLLL

the charge i would make is libel. did they say your name or just your initials?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

lynski

Arresto Menor

same case happened to me but when i found out and told our common friends that i am going to sue her she deleted immediately all her posts but my sisters read it and some of my friends in fb can i still sue her for libel the words are derogatory and damaging on my part. wat step sholud i take it bothers me a lot pls help.

rollie002

Arresto Mayor

it is a matter of evidence. You must have evidences to prove the crime

chanely 73

Arresto Menor

will the testimonies of those who read enough evidence?same case happened to me too she deleted immediately but those who hav read will testify in court.

attyLLL

that will not be enough, you have to produce the defamatory article.

babyjen1011983

Arresto Menor

ang ex gf ng live-in partner ko until now is still try to bother us and she is always stalking at my fb account since it is a public profile..everytime na manggugulo sya pinatatamaan ko sya sa fb but never ako nagmention ng name..i just posted in my fb na to stop messing with our lives na.then the next day nagreact xa tinawagan na naman nya partner ko na below the belt daw at grabe patama ko sa kanya sa fb..i-print daw nya at idemanda nya ako...

babyjen1011983

Arresto Menor

makakasuhan ba nya ako??can i file charges against her also because ginagawa nya lahat para magkasira kami ng partner ko..pls help me

attyLLL

you can't prevent her from filing a case, but it will depend on the evidence whether her complaint will prosper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum