Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

advice on oral defamation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1advice on oral defamation Empty advice on oral defamation Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:52 pm

jumer

Arresto Menor

if I file a case of oral defamation in court against somebody, If I win, what do I get, If I lose, what do I get to lose? Is there standard damages fee to be paid?

I have heard that if one win, you are rewarded just P200 pesos, and if I lost, I only pay P200 to the other party, Is this true? So why the need to file a case? wasting my time.

2advice on oral defamation Empty Re: advice on oral defamation Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:52 am

attyLLL

you are not awarded the P200, it goes to the government.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3advice on oral defamation Empty Re: advice on oral defamation Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 pm

ovatco

Arresto Menor

my wife is being accused of oral defamation. The reason why she uttered the word "bading" is beacuse of her triggered anger towards this person. Will this be a good defense of my wife against this case?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum