Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

harassment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1harassment Empty harassment Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 pm

robbie09

Arresto Menor

i wanted to break up with my boyfriend but whenever i try to do so he threatens to tell my husband, and family and kids about our relationship. can i sue him for harassment? am starting to be scared because he shows violence through words. pls help. i want to end it in a very light & non scandalous manner

2harassment Empty Re: harassment Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:53 am

attyLLL

one way to do that is to show him the big stick. we once had a married client where we had to inform his girl friend that the relationship was over. we made it clear that she would have legal troubles if she made noise. of course it helped that we gave her financial motivation.

the point is that he should understand that there will be consequences. do not actually sue, but use the threat of it. on the other hand, there is no guarantee that nothing will happen, but if you actually sue then everything will be on record.

it will be easier if you are able to accept and plan for the possibility that he will do his worst when you leave him. otherwise, you will be paralyzed by your fear.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum