Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

for using surmane of a married man

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1for using surmane of a married man Empty for using surmane of a married man Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:55 pm

anne2327

Arresto Menor

hi i would like to ask kung pwede bang gamitin ng mistress child ang apelyido ng married man na father nia? is it legal? pwede ba pagkapanganak sa baby pwede na bang ilagay ang apelyido ng father even it is married?

2for using surmane of a married man Empty Re: for using surmane of a married man Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:48 pm

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional

sa birth certificate dapat nakalagay muna apelyido nang nanay nang bata, then dapt mag-execute nang affidavit of acknowledgment yun tatay then annotate un affidavit sa birth certificate, ayun pwde na gamitin nun bata surname nang tatay niya.

3for using surmane of a married man Empty Re: for using surmane of a married man Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:51 pm

attyLLL

i would agree that tiago's method is best and it is what i recommend to my clients.

but the father can also sign the birth certificate and the child will immediately carry the father's surname. BUT note that if things go wrong between you and the father, there's no changing it back, unlike in the other option, you or the child can choose which name to use.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum