Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa or bp22?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa or bp22? Empty estafa or bp22? Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:07 pm

mykel187

Arresto Menor

good day po atty,
meron po nag issue sakin ng 3 checks all checks amounting to 800k.the first check bounced and redeposited then bounced again.then the 2nd and 3rd check bounced once.after that nagkita kami at she issued 8 checks again sort of a replacement but i did not gave her those bounced checks.meron akong pinirmahang resibo na nakalagay dun ung 8 checks nos. and amount bali tig 100k.ito pong transaction na ito ay meron pong recibo from her and from me.ung resibo nila ni received ko and i have a copy.ung saking resibo ni recieved ng katiwala nila upon delivery.3 receipts po ang hawak ko ung 1 sakin at ung 2 sa kanila galing.ung palang checks na nasakin eh hindi kpa dinedeposit cause i'm still waiting for her advise.gusto kna po sna mag file ng complaint.ano po kaya ang pde isampa bp22 or estafa or both?kelangan ko pa po bang kumuha ng lawyer or the fiscal himself ang magiging lawyer ko?magkano po ang filing fee for each complaint? malakas po bang evidences ung mga checks and receipts?ano pong possible defense nila? this transaction happened in bulacan.product is a raw material for feeds.TIA po.god bless!

2estafa or bp22? Empty Re: estafa or bp22? Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 am

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional

bago ang lahat, kailangan mo muna siya inotify thru written demand, gawa ka 2 copies demand letter directing her na pondohan un check within 5 days, pwede mo bigay sa kanya, papirma mo un isang copy with date, as proof na natanggap niya ung sulat or pwd din via registered mail with return card sa kanyang last know
address, at kung di pa niya mapondohan ang check aftr 5 days na natanggap niya un demand letter mo, ayun, punta kana sa fiscal dala un bounced check, un copy nang demand letter at proof na nareceive nya ito either un copy na may pirma sya with date or ung return card.

3estafa or bp22? Empty Re: estafa or bp22? Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:43 am

attyLLL

just to add, i recommend you deliver the letter personally and have it received by the person or acquire proof afterwards that she received it otherwise a civil case for collection will prosper, but not a criminal case for bp 22 which requires proof beyond reasonable doubt that the notice was received.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4estafa or bp22? Empty Re: estafa or bp22? Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:03 am

mykel187

Arresto Menor

tnx for the replies,
dapat po bang naka lagay sa letter na if the checks where not funded in a certain period im going to sue her ganun po ba?ska po palagay ko she will refuse to acknowledge the letter.if i send the letter via a registered mail.and hindi nya ni-receive pano po un?ang ibig po ba nyong sabihin once na napatunayan na nireceived nya ung letter at hindi nya pinondohan ung checks.pde po ba siya criminal case estafa?or bp22.salamat po ulit sa inyo!

5estafa or bp22? Empty Re: estafa or bp22? Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:34 pm

attyLLL

if you were able to meet with the person and tendered the letter and was refused, that can be deemed as receipt, but better if you had a witness.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum