Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid house rentals

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid house rentals Empty unpaid house rentals Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:31 am

ass888

Arresto Menor

*i just want to know if the promissory note for unpaid house rentals with march 31,2011 due date is acceptable evidence in filing estafa case?

*can i go directly to the police authority to file complain since the person is keep on ignoring our collection notice/action or i still need to have bgry endorsement?

*is it also possible to file complain in the CHED or like a civil case since the person involved is a high school teacher?

thank you!

2unpaid house rentals Empty Re: unpaid house rentals Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:49 pm

attyLLL

failure to pay a debt is not a crime.

you will have to check with the teacher's code of ethics if failure to pay a debt is grounds for disciplinary action for a teacher. for lawyers, it is.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3unpaid house rentals Empty Re: unpaid house rentals Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:43 pm

ass888

Arresto Menor

atty, is there any possible way for me to demand payment, like a civil case perhaps? because the person was just ignoring and hiding everytime i go to his new address to collect payment for the unpaid rentals? i haven't researched about the philippine teachers ethics and code of conducts but if this case is included i will file a complain to the deped regional ofc then...thanks

4unpaid house rentals Empty Re: unpaid house rentals Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:22 pm

attyLLL

send a demand letter first then you can file a complaint at the bgy if you live in the same city or municipality then file a small claims case.

5unpaid house rentals Empty Re: unpaid house rentals Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:46 pm

ass888

Arresto Menor

atty, will promissory note for house rentals signed by the tenant be accepted as evidence for small claims case in lieu of lease contract that we did not executed since the tenant was a distant relative? everything was stated accordingly in the promissory note, the full name of tenant, obligation and the amount involved.

6unpaid house rentals Empty Re: unpaid house rentals Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:10 pm

attyLLL

i think that document will work. it already sounds like a lease contract

7unpaid house rentals Empty Re: unpaid house rentals Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:53 pm

ass888

Arresto Menor

thank u atty...this is a great help to us

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum