Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

robbery inside my bording house

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1robbery inside my bording house  Empty robbery inside my bording house Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 pm

jamshie29

Arresto Menor

gusto ko po sanang mlaman kung anung pwede nmin gawin para maging liable ung my ari ng bording house namin sa pag nanakaw n naganap.hindi daw nya sagutin ung mg nawala smin ang concern pa po nmin ung nangyre nung araw n un kc po meron syang tinanggap n bedspacer without giving full payment eh policy po ng my ari dapat 1 month advance and 1 month deposit pero bkit pinyagan nya n mgrent at papasukin sa room nmin ung ngrerent khit walang tao sa room nmin. we just want to find out also if its like inside job.please we need help on that matter.

2robbery inside my bording house  Empty Re: robbery inside my bording house Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:12 am

attyLLL

have you reported it to the police?

you can file a complaint at the bgy if you believe that the owner should be made liable.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum