Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sexual Harassment inside the house

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sexual Harassment inside the house Empty Sexual Harassment inside the house Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:30 am

Marieffe

Arresto Menor

Is it possible to sue the perpetrator without solid evidence? The perpetrator is the father and the victim is a minor (female), but with no witnesses of the crime, can she still file a case? Please I need answers as well as advices on how the victim should approach the said situation.

Last edited by Marieffe on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more info)

2Sexual Harassment inside the house Empty Re: Sexual Harassment inside the house Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:05 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Testimony alone of the victim is sufficient to convict the accused in the crime of chastity such as seduction, abduction, act of lasciviousness.In fact in this type of crimes, the victim minor alone can file the criminal complaint.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum