Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infidel husbands

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Infidel husbands Empty Infidel husbands Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:49 pm

clariss

Arresto Menor

Hi. I am glad to be here. My husband is an OFW for 11 years now. He had been with different ladies pero nag dedeny lang... nalalaman ko kasi lahat.my informant is so reliable who is a close friend nya. Hinahayaan ko syang makalusot then everytime may ngyayaring ganito pinapachange ny ako ng number (cellphone)almost 6times na ko nagpalit. Gusto nya na akong hiwalayan nandito pa lahat ng text messages nya from last December till now. he's with another woman ulit ngayon from cebu and rason nya pa is that pagod na sya sa lahat lahat. He sends support pa rin naman but he is complaining. He only send sa time na gusto nya not considering na my 3 kids kami and sa kanya kami umaasa.
May naiwang mga properties here like motorcycle, jewelries, lupa and other appliances. Naibenta ko na kasi ung motor to pay some debts and para magamit sa paglilipat namin dahil i decided to just vacate the town kung san kami dati nakatira. Di ko pa sinasabi because of the fear na baka he might change his mind at di na kami supportahan o padalhan. I was actually proposing for a mini store para matulungan ko sya sa monthly expenses sa bahay pero he gave me no reply. He wanted to get all his jewelries but I don't like it. Sakop pa rin ba yan sa what we call "conjugal property" since we are legally married? I would like to know sana what to.. what possible actions should I take? what possible case to file? I want to put things in order. Just last night he said na maghanap na ng lawyer at para maisaayos na lahat. he will sign daw agad at sabi nya kung mga bata lang ang susuportahan nya di daw aabot ng 30k ang dapat nyang ibigay buwan buwan. Umaasa po ako sa inyong good advice po.. I am Clariss from Cotabato po. I am a mother of 3 kids and legally married to my hubby.

maraming salamat po..

2Infidel husbands Empty Re: Infidel husbands Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:04 am

attyLLL

first, you have to decide what it is that you want to achieve?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum