Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advice Empty need advice Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:41 pm

p1956ls@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Gud day,

This is about a school of my son way back 2008 when he graduated but until present was not issued his diploma and TOR. He already complied to the required TESDA assesment qualifying exams for him to be able to get his S.O number upon processing his papers to the DEPED.
Unfortunately, the school where my son graduated and attended the graduation ceremonies,could not furnish us his diploma and TOR so that his papers would be process at the DEPED.
I felt so frustrated that my son could not possibly apply outside the country for a job due to the inconsistencies of the school. frequent follow -ups were done by myself personally but apparently got no positive results.
I need advice of legal actions perhaps so that the administration of the school could do something for my son's documents.
pls. educate me. thank you so much.

2need advice Empty Re: need advice Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 am

attyLLL

what is the stated reason for the delay?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3need advice Empty Re: need advice Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:33 pm

p1956ls@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

according to the present registrar of the school..the former registrar is nowhere to be found who has all the documents of the previous students. Is there a way to locate those records of the graduate students because until present they could not produce my son's records.

4need advice Empty Re: need advice Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:00 am

attyLLL

file a written demand letter and get proof of receipt. you can also inquire with CHED about what remedies are possible.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5need advice Empty ffup question Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:03 pm

angelz616

Arresto Menor

pano kung hindi na nag ooperate un school? pero nakakuha naman ng TOR nun time na nag eexist pa un school. un nga lang wala SON and ng icheck sa Tesda wala dw nakaforward na docs sa kanila from that school.

6need advice Empty Re: need advice Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:44 pm

celjessie

Arresto Menor

deed of donation problems

hi. mag- ask lang po ako. My husband po kasi agreed to execute a deed of donation ng lote sa brother nya na around 7 or more years ago. This deed of donation po is purely to help his brother in his application po as tourist in another country with purpose rin po to look for a job while abroad. So ginamit po yung Lote na dinonate po ng husband ko as proof na may property po yung brother nya in the Philippines to guarantee na babalik sya here at hindi mag TNT sa abroad. Pero, they have an understanding po na ipinahiram lang po yung lote para lang po maka-apply yung brother nya. Deed of Donation po yung ginawa nila para makaiwas po na mag pay ng taxes kasi pag papalabasin po na ibebenta ay mahal po ang babayarang tax. And besides, hindi naman po talaga namin ibinenta ang lote.
Ang tanong ko po, Kailangan na po namin yung lote namin na ipinahiram. Ano po ba ang dapat naming gawin para maibalik na sa pangalan namin ang lote. Pwede po ba via deed of donation rin? Yung lote po na idinonate na namin ay ibababalik din mismo ng brother nya ulit sa pangalan namin via deed of donation din po? Kung sakali po na maibalik sa pangalan namin yung lote via deed of donation will it stay with us ( sa mga anak po naming mag-asawa) kung mawala na kaming mag-asawa? Gusto po kasi namin maibalik yung lote as our property talaga na kahit mawala na kaming mag-asawa mapupunta po ang lote sa mga anak namin. Kung hindi po pwede yung ganun, ano po ang ma iaadvice po ninyo para maibalik sa amin ang aming property? Please help po. Thank you po.
By the way po, maliit lang po ang lote na pinag-uusapan natin 50 square meter lang po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum