Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

..i just wanted to borrow my son from my wife to him the proper healthcare and financial help..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wendellsolon

Arresto Menor

..Good day AttyLLL, i hope i don't disturbed you with your prcious time but i just need some advice from if possible po. Actually the case is of Adultery and Gravethreat against my wife is now file at the fiscal ofc and as i believe it is now under study by the authorized people for that case, pero ngayun po, after filing the cases, i tried to talk to my wife regarding my rights as the father of the our kid na kung pwede ko pong mahiram yung bata according to of our agreement for the child's healthcare and financial help (hindi ko po magawang mapagbigay ng financial support kahit kaya ko po dahil nga po meron silang ( asawa ko at pamilya niya ) death threat sa akin at hindi ko po nakikita ang bata bukod sa hili naming paghaharap sa baranggay..)dahil ayoko na po sana mag file ng child custody dahil medyo mahirap po at matagal ang labanan sa kasong yun at gusto ko lang po sana makasama ang nung bday ko last aug. 11th ( na hindi naman ngyari dahil ni greetings thru text, tawag o dalaw wala po akong naging balita sa mag ina nung araw ng bday ko ) ko kaya naisipan ko pong makipag kasundo na lang sa asawa ko tungkol sa hiraman ng bata ayun sa aming mapagkakasunduan sa harap ng baranggay lupon kasama na po ang representative ng DSWD na pinakiusapan ko png mamagitan para maayus ang kasunduasn sa pag hiram ng bata, nung una po medyo maayus ang usapan namin regarding sa hiraman ng bata hanggang sa dumating sa puntong marami na po siyang request o demand na alam kong medyo mahihirapan akong gawin pero umo oo po ako at pumayag sa mga demand nya para lang mahiram kahit tig isang linggo kami pag dating sa hiraman ng bata bata, and all of our converstions and discussions are put into the minutes by the baranggay lupon, but when the final conclusion was asked by the DSWD and the baranggay lupon, all of a sudden my wife refused to follow the agreement to the point that the DSWD and teh baranggay lupon got irratated on her un ussuall final decision to abort the agreement and she walked out after signing the the minutes from the baranggay, now attyLLL, anu po ba ang tamang dapat kong gaein i have the copy of the minutes and the go signal from the DSWD and the baranggay lupon to file the child costudy case, tama po ba ang decision nila and what should i do po? plsease i hope you could give a proper legal advice regarding this matter and i would surely appreciate it po kahit hindi po tayo personally magkakilala..

attyLLL

technically, there is no decision. those proceedings are just for mediation. i take it there was no agreement reached. this just allows you to file a case for custody or visitation rights which is your only legal option.

when you can file case you can request for provisional visitation rights so that you can immediately visit your child or he can visit you. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3..i just wanted to borrow my son from my wife to him the proper healthcare and financial help.. Empty thank you po for the advice.. Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 pm

wendellsolon

Arresto Menor

..maraming salamat po attyLLL for you time and effort =, I will follow your advice po..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum