Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

act of wife's revenge...will the case proper?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

liezel cruz

Arresto Menor

I am single and presently here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Sometime 3months back, I had an affair with a married man who is in Qatar (and is still in Qatar up to this date) but the wife is here in Dubai. They do not have a child. Though the relationship was already over, the wife wants to pursue a case against me and wanted to me to terminated from my job as part of her revenge. Accordingly, they submitted a complaint against me in Department of Foreign Affair. I do believe in the “territoriality” characteristic of our Philippine Laws, that they are applicable only and can be enforced only to crimes committed within the Philippine territory. I am here in UAE, the husband is in Qatar and they filed a complaint in the Philippines. Can the case prosper?

‘appreciates your advise.

More power to you.

Liezel

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum