Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pekeng name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pekeng name Empty pekeng name Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:56 am

bebe_domo

Arresto Menor

hi...

i need some advise from...

this is the story..

We got married January 2007 at the age of 21 without any consent from our parents. The guy I married uses his fake name (galing recto) as he also declared on his passport as well. GInamit na un sa kasal kasi in case na maging citizen sya eh makukuha nya ako. We don’t have any child and property. Then after a year, we end up our relationship. With this, we don’t have any more communication until now. But a letter a came in suddenly, informing me that i have to go in a personal interview with this psychologist about the procedure of psychologically incapacitated annulment.

Having a fake name declared in marriage, is it automatically null and void? What should I do to make this marriage nulled and void?

kelangan ko ba pumunta sa sinsabing psychologist?

pag sinabi bang psychologically incapacitated, ibig sabihn di na ako pwedeng magpakasal ulit?

hoping for your reply..

thank you

2pekeng name Empty Re: pekeng name Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 am

attyLLL

you have until the age of 26 to file annulment based on no parental advice.

IMO, the marriage is not automatically void if he uses a fake name because it can be corrected to his right name.

it seems he is trying to annul your marriage.

it depends whether you want your marriage annulled. if not, you are not required to go to the psychologist.

even if you are adjudged as psycho incapacitated, you can still remarry

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum