Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help please. Can we go to jail for no paying a loan ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CYBERLUDO34

Arresto Menor

Hi, i would like to know if we can go to jail for no paying a loan ?

A friend told me she's in jail because she haven't pay a loan.
She borrow money to a guy and told me she signed papers but now she can't refund him and she told me she in a jail for that.Is it possible ?

Thank you from france

attyLLL

depends on what's on those papers. if this is in the philippines, and this is purely a loan (no trust agreement, no checks, no deceit), then failure to pay a debt is not a crime.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

CYBERLUDO34

Arresto Menor

thank you for your reply. well i don't know exactly what kind of papers but is it possible to go in jail for that ?

4Need help please. Can we go to jail for no paying a loan ? Empty what if a bank loan and i issue pdc Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:36 am

casperdy69@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

MAKUKULONG PO B KO NUN IF DI NAKO NAKAKBAYD

CYBERLUDO34

Arresto Menor

Sorry i don't speak tagalog. Embarassed

attyLLL

casper, they can file a case of bouncing checks against you.

cyber, obviously, we can't answer the question without more details. try to find out the story, but the basic point here is that in the philippines, the mere failure to pay a debt is not a crime.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum