Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me, friends no longer friends...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help me, friends no longer friends... Empty help me, friends no longer friends... Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 pm

burdened

Arresto Menor

good afternoon. i am new here. it's been years na pinoproblema ko to..
i was had a relationship and we planned to go to other country. This person helped me get a money, all accumulationg to P300k to pay the recruiter. That 300k was got from our common friends, which became my friends also nung naging kami. yung isa, borrowed from a financing institution, yung isa nagsanla ng haus. I was so lucky to have them do it for me. Unfortunately, namatay ang recruiter. nabago panahon, tumagal panahon may nakilala akong guy (by the way yung ka relasyon po dati was a lesbian). This guy accepted me for who i am at pinakasalan ako...from then on, they joint forces na singilin ako. pina baranggay ako para magbayad. we are both working ng husband ko pero it is not enough to pay them. we're just renting and now we have two kids. di naman po sapat kita namin... who keeps on texting at naniningil eh yung nanay ng nagloan sa financial institution. in short, natapos na yung utang dun. she paid for that monthly, but there were time that i paid it pag meron ako. i even pawned all my jewelries for that. pero ngayon, wala talaga ako pambayad. itong girl na nagloan went to US (nag migrate) iniwan niya na lang sa nanay niya yun para maningil. pag minsan pa abiso ako na wala akong pmbayad nga pecensya na. pero ngayon, naniningil na naman... this is my biggest prob. it seems na di nila ako titigilan. this is my worries. gusto ko nga tumama na sa lotto para lan mabayaran sila. ang tanong ko lang po, does the mom has the right to text me at singilin ako lagi?
i dont remember anything i signed before except yung pinapunta nila ako brgy. i signed there as attendees. but i told them na, just to finish it all, although alam namin lahat na wala sa akin ang pera, at ayoko sila magalit tuluyan sa akin kasimay pinagsamahan kami, ill pay it sa abot ng makakaya ko.. i was paying that monthly, 1k, 2k 2.5k, naputol lang po nung nabuntis ako.. til now na naniningil uli... please help me what to do.... do i have to pay ba talaga? or should i ask for the person who went to US na dapat siya maningil? i dont now what to do... that was amounting to total 160k... pero when we went to brgy, nasa 2 k na daw. please help po.. ill be waiting for your legal advice..thanks po...

attyLLL

yes, you have to pay because you borrowed the money. they have the right to collect. you can change your number if you don't like getting the reminders from the mother.

you can demand that she presents an SPA showing that she has the right to collect.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

burdened

Arresto Menor

kahit po ba wala akong pinirmahan na nangutang ako? it was my exlover ang nagsabi sa kanila though kasama ako?

attyLLL

if that is your defense, then you will be lying. they even mortgaged their home to fund your trip, and you will claim that you have no debt?

Indeed, you can leave it to them to prove the existence of the debt.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum