Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No longer Filipino Citizen!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No longer Filipino Citizen!!! Empty No longer Filipino Citizen!!! Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Dear Attorney, I am no longer Filipino citizen and did not obtain dual nationality. What are my rights to visit Philippines? Would I be considered Balikbayan still, although I don't hold Filipino passport? or a total stranger? Rolling Eyes
Would Australian Embassy be totally in charge with me if I seek for help legally or as a former Filipino I still have rights to seek for help if I come and visit Philippines?
The fact is some relatives are troubling me and blackmailing me although all my documents are legal. I used different passport before because the company who sent me processed all my documents and me gave me the passport in the last minute and I've noticed there's a difference with my age year, and they explained to me they cannot send me based on my real age as I am too young, so they added couple of more years. But I had it legaly corrected later on explaining what had happened with proper affidavit and it was stamped and authenticated. I had my real identity on my passport before moving to Australia, so everything is according to my real identity before I obtained the Australian nationality. Very Happy
But the relatives knew about this previous passport details and is blackmailing me for falsification so they can have me deported! affraid Is it still possible although I am no longer Filipino Citizen?

The story was, I have a land title and planning to pass it on to my children and relatives are trying to get it of them as they lived in that land for several years so they think I lost my rights and it's now theirs.
Now, my children deserved that piece of land I invested but I am no longer Filipino. scratch
Relatives are nasty, aggressive and abuse my children although it's my property. But since they knew I am no longer Filipino citizen, they seems to think I lost my rights owing that piece of land. And they threatens to have me killed verbally (so no evidence) if I ever step Philippines again. affraid
What is the best thing to do with this? Thanks in advance...

Last edited by Attentionseeker on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional information)

2No longer Filipino Citizen!!! Empty Re: No longer Filipino Citizen!!! Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:26 am

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Thanks for your kind message Attorney hlslawph. I shall give your number to some friends that has similar problem but theirs is under 10 years so probably it's either they wait for many years before coming home again or consult you for a help. God bless! Very Happy

3No longer Filipino Citizen!!! Empty Re: No longer Filipino Citizen!!! Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:32 pm

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

WOW!akala ko ba wala kang kamag.anak dito sa pinas?!masalimuot pala buhay mo dito,sarili mong pamilya kaaway mo kaya ka pala sobrang bitter.you fabricated a very good story!patingin ka na.you need professional help.hahaha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum