Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing for Estafa Case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filing for Estafa Case Empty Filing for Estafa Case Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:12 am

donya

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would just like to inquire kung panu mag file ng estafa case. Niloko po kme ng isang nagpakilalang taga Meralco to settle the arrears sana at natakbuhan ng 20k. I know mejo maliit lang ang halaga pero ang gusto ko po sana e mabigyan ng leksyon ang nanloko smen at di na umulit pa. Nag file na po kme ng reklamo sa baranggay unfortunately di pa din naibalik ang perang kinuha smen. Ang problema ko eh paalis ako ng bansa this month, pede ko ba tong ihabilin na lang sa mga kamag anak ko? o kelangan ako pa mismo ang umattend ng mga hearings? Ang sabi sa baranggay, they will give us Certificate to File Action. From there, anu na po ang kelangan kong gawin?

Thanks in advance.

2Filing for Estafa Case Empty Re: Filing for Estafa Case Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:25 pm

attyLLL

next is to file a complaint affidavit at the prosecutor's office.

are you the only person who personally talked to the respondent and gave him the money. if there were other witnesses then they can be the complainant. or you can be the complainant, but you will have to attend at the trial.

you can issue an SPA to someone to represent you at the hearings, but the initial complaint affidavit must be sworn to by you personally.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum