Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

17-yr old got pregnant beaten up by 18-yr old father of child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jullia Rivera-Macapinlac

Arresto Menor

My 17-yr old sister got pregant by her 18 yr old boyfriend. boyfriend acknowledges the baby is his and pushed for an abortion wich didn't happen because we found out. Neither is he giving support for the pregnancy except for some very minor expenses for vitamins. Just recently he and my sis went to a hotel, his invitation being they need to talk over things. after something happens between them, he fools my sister into sleeping and as soon as my sister closes her eyes to sleep he hides her cellphone, wallet, and other personal belongings and starts beating her up. my sister was running for her life but he corners her and punches her in the stomach and other parts of the body a lot of times. he just got tired of the whole thing so he stopped. my sister is 4 months pregnant and he's obviously counting on a miscarriage. thing is sister only told us yesterday, two weeks after it happened. the bruises have healed and according to the police, the case is very weak since it shouldve been reported within 24 hours. we want to push for a case on violence against women or something. he probably had killing my sis and their child in mind. please help... what should we do?

attyLLL

you can still file a case of seduction, plus vawc, but it will be difficult to provide proof of the injuries. her testimony will serve as the proof; it will depend on how convincing she is to the fiscal.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

317-yr old got pregnant beaten up by 18-yr old father of child  Empty was able to file a blotter Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:56 pm

Jullia Rivera-Macapinlac

Arresto Menor

thanks for the advice. yesterday she was able to file a blotter at the women's desk. what happens next after that? Smile

attyLLL

the women's desk may call the guy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum