Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demand Letter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demand Letter Empty Demand Letter Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:00 pm

FrancisJacob

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Me and my wife have separated for over 10 months now. I have been in between jobs for the past 10 months. My wife is demanding me to give more than what i can provide. I admit that there were times that i was not able to provide for my sons schooling but when i had a job i was sending money to them every 15th and 30th of the month.

Now im out of work again and she is saying that she will send me a demand letter for financial support. Can she demand an amount higher than my capacity?She also has work but it seems she thinks that iam the only one who "should" be providing for my sons needs.

What are the grounds for abandonment?She is claiming that she will be filing this against me for not being able to send money for only a month.

2Demand Letter Empty Re: Demand Letter Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 pm

attyLLL

find a way to send something, whatever amount and document that you did so and have been doing so for as long as you can prove.

gather proof that you have no job, and that you have been looking for a job. answer her letter with all these evidence and add that you are doing your best to provide and that you are not trying to control her by depriving them of support.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum