Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pregnant and need for support

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pregnant and need for support Empty pregnant and need for support Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:59 am

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor

attys. gud day po..hingi lng po ako ng advice..im 6 1/2mos pregnant na po, is a candidate for preterm delivery and currently on complete bedrest. my husband (legal)is a seaman and knew about my situation. ngkaroon po kmi ng hindi pagkakaunawaan lately,he quit his job and went to cebu at hindi na po umuwi at ngcontact skin. im left all alone with my retired mom taking care of me and im afraid wala po akong panggastos sa ospital. ask lang po, how can i oblige my husband to shoulder our hospital expenses and daily needs?..pano if he refused to?can i file a case against him later? i know costly po mgkaroon ng premature na anak at parang tumakas na lng po sya sa responsibilidad. if he wont help me parang pinaabort nya lang po ang bata...my son is really trying his best to hold on and a sign that he really wants to live.please help us po:( 

2pregnant and need for support Empty Re: pregnant and need for support Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:18 am

attyLLL

send a demand letter for support. if he does not give, file a complaint for ra 9262 at prosecutor's office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3pregnant and need for support Empty pregnant and need for support Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:53 pm

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor

atty. ako lang po ba ang gagawa ng demand for support or do i need a lawyer? is he obliged to shoulder ALL our hospital bills? natxt nya po sakin before na hanngang sa kaya nya lang daw po..he knows the situation and na-appraise po sya regarding sa expenses but he still quit his job at hindi na nagpakita..hindi po ba sya maforce to find means to save the life of his baby? my info po ako na umuwi po sya sa kanila at nagbubuhay binata daw while im left here on complete bedrest, going in and out of the hospital to save the life of our child and waiting til i give birth to a fatherless child.Sad 

4pregnant and need for support Empty demand letter Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:05 am

joan of arc

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:send a demand letter for support. if he does not give, file a complaint for ra 9262 at prosecutor's office.
atty,

panu po gawin yung demand letter? I mean does it need a lawyer?

5pregnant and need for support Empty Re: pregnant and need for support Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:55 am

attyLLL

look up examples on the net.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6pregnant and need for support Empty pregnant and need for support Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:38 am

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor

atty ive already sent a demand letter to my husband, he sent some amount but is inadequate..what would be my best move?

he didnt gave any support for the whole month hospital stay of our son and for the hospital bill when he was discharged..and only gave 15k after na pakasyahin ko na lng daw sa daily necessities namin..pwede po bang mapareinmburse yung whole gastos namin sa hosp? how po? seafarer po sya but ive heard sa manila po xa ngwowork ngayon

if inadequate pa din po ba can i already file a case against him? he cannot give adequate support but is very busy dating other girls dyan sa manila...if may witnesses po ba ako pwdeng mgfile ng VAWC sa kanya for psychological violence?..pls pls i need help po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum