Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

demand letter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1demand letter Empty demand letter Thu May 01, 2014 8:54 am

pmeste001

Arresto Menor

I don't know the whereabouts of my ex bf now, but I've done research and I think he is working abroad.
I want to demand financial support from him for child, by the way our child does not have his name on the birth certificate, but I don't know where to send it.
can I send it to his permanent address at his province?
Or can I send it to his previous address and I don't think he's going to receive it from the previous address in Manila.
Which do you think is the best?

2demand letter Empty Re: demand letter Thu May 01, 2014 5:29 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

pmeste001 wrote:I don't know the whereabouts of my ex bf now, but I've done research and I think he is working abroad.
I want to demand financial support from him for child, by the way our child does not have his name on the birth certificate, but I don't know where to send it.
can I send it to his permanent address at his province?
Or can I send it to his previous address and I don't think he's going to receive it from the previous address in Manila.
Which do you think is the best?

You can address it to his last know address, to his parent's address or relatives.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum