Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

received foul words from manager

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1received foul words from manager Empty received foul words from manager Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:13 pm

rochellesguerra

Arresto Menor

Good day po, the problem starts when my manager talked to me that we are going to have a promotion for a supervisory position.. since i am one of her shift managers she'll be needing my signature in the recommendation.Majority agreed to that person except me, because i believe that person is not deserving and qualified. But still she needs my signature as my cooperation and respect for the group's decision.I refuse to sign because i'm not in favor of that.But since they are the majority there's nothing i can do about it.But still she is forcing me to sign. Until...she's very angry to me..saying that i'm SELFISH! siguro raw "KAYA HINDI PA AKO NAGIGING PARENT ay dahil sa ugali ko.sabi ko kahit po magalit kayo sa akin hindi ako pipirma. galit na galit nga raw po sya sa akin at ayaw na nya makita pagmumukha ko! sabi ko nga po, sabihan nya na ako ng mga masasakit na salita sa trabaho kahit alam ko na wala akong ginwang mali. Pero ung salingin nya ang pagkababae ko ibang usapan na un. sobrang sakit. it has nothing to do with my work..sabi pa nya that i'm pulling her down dahil iisipin daw ng management na hindi nya mapasunod lahat ng shift managers nya. kutob ko pa nga rin po promote nila un is because active sa binubuong union sa kumpanya..okay, i accept their decision, ang pino point out ko lang po ay ung manner nya as manager. May mga staff rin po kami na ginanon nya dahil rin pinipilit nya pumirma ng confidentiality agreement. Hindi ako makapaniwala pero ng sa akin nya na gawin tama pala sila. lahat gagawin nya makapagpa ganda points lang sa management kahit makasakit na sya ng mga tao nya! Ano po ang dapat ko gawin. Nangayari po ang usapan namin March 16&17. Thank you po.

2received foul words from manager Empty Re: received foul words from manager Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:52 pm

lawabidingcitizen

Arresto Menor

Do you have an ethics/fraud hotline in your office? if none, you can inform HR.

3received foul words from manager Empty Re: received foul words from manager Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:14 pm

attyLLL

i suggest you write a letter to higher management regarding what happened. if you are willing to go even further, file a complaint of unjust vexation at the prosecutor's office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4received foul words from manager Empty Re: received foul words from manager Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 pm

rochellesguerra

Arresto Menor

thank you po sa advice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum